Saturday, April 10, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME


Like New Years we celebrate our birthdays once a year. Each new year, we have resolutions, how we want our lives to turn out and what things we want to acomplish.


We go through the year most if not all the time not acomplishing. So it is for birthdays, year after year we make wishes hoping for better things to come. We wait and wait, most if not all the time whatever we wish for do not materialize.


It got me thinking and i asked myself all these years i have been celebrating my B'day, making wishes etc just wondering which of these wishes ever materialized . Not to sound negative but sometimes you ask yourself "what do you have to show for it?"


I woke up today thinking I am not going to make any wishes but let it just play out. Then I realised that life is fun and I have the privilege to be alive each year and thats the wish we never ask for but we keep getting each year.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

5 comments:

Enyonam said...

Happy Bday.... I celebrated min on Easter Monday.... I'm sure you have a lot of fun-filled things lined up for the day. Enjoy.....

Myne said...

Happy Birthday to you! I wish you many happy returns.

B.O.N.T.I said...

@Enyonam hey i kinda figured it waz in april but didnt knw the exact day i wld have said s'thing. thanx 4 da b'day wish
@Myne thanx. tryn to have fun.

Juanita said...

Happy Birthday..(sorry I'm late)

B.O.N.T.I said...

@juanita thanx